Our donation criteria: Requests must be made in writing via email or snail mail. We do not make beer donations to school or youth related organizations, but we will donate restaurant gift certificates/cash; Requests must be received 30 days prior to event. Beer donations must be picked up at our 1900 Main location; gift certificates/cash at our 607 Main location. Please allow 2 weeks for processing your request.
- We have a monthly allotment of kegs available for charitable donations that is established as early as possible each calendar year.
- Recipients may receive 4 kegs (15 gallons) per calendar year. If an organization needs more than our allotment allows, additional kegs may be purchased at a discount.
- We sell alcohol. We do not provide beer donations to events involving kids/primary education/motor sports.
- We do provide cash and restaurant gift certificate donations to a variety of charities and community events. Due to the number of requests received annually, we strongly suggest you submit requests for monetary support to us by October of the year preceding the year of the desired donation so it can be considered in our annual budget planning.
- Kegs must be picked up at the OBC tap room/brewing facility at 1900 Main St. Please make arrangements on time and date of pick-up by calling 970-325-7388. We will ask recipients to sign a receipt for the donation.
- Requests for keg donations must be made 45 days prior to the event and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the requesting organization, information on the event, quantity of kegs in the request, the date the kegs will be picked up, what styles are preferred, as well as how OBC will be acknowledged as a donor. Please allow 2 weeks for processing of your request.
Donation Request Form (PDF format)